Oldenberg Grill Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 (9 ounce) jar hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 (6 ounce) center-cut boneless pork chops
- Combine garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, white wine vinegar, hoisin sauce and
sesame oil in a food processor. Blend. Divide mixture in half.
- Place the 8 pork chops in a shallow glass dish and pour half the marinade over
the top. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove chops from dish and drain. Grill pork chops over medium heat, basting
often with reserved half of marinade.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Oldenberg Grill, Louisville, Kentucky
>> RESTAURANT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.