Oldenberg Grill Tuscan Chicken
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup OPB beer (Oldenberg brand)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) skinless, boneless whole marinated chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons herb butter (see note)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1/4 cup loose-packed chopped basil
- Marinade: Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Add chicken and
marinate at least 24 hours.
- Chicken: Grill marinated chicken breast until done (internal temperature should register
170 degrees F on insta-read thermometer).
- Place cooked chicken on serving plate.
Top with herb butter, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and fresh chopped basil. Serve
Makes 1 serving; about 1 3/4 cups marinade.
Herb butter is butter that has been seasoned with dried herbs, to taste.
Source: Oldenberg Grill, Louisville, Kentucky
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes