Olive Garden Cappellini Pomodoro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 ounce fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces dry angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat olive oil and add garlic. Cook until garlic turns white.
- Add tomatoes and pepper. Heat through, stirring constantly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Tomatoes should not lose their shape. Remove from heat.
- Transfer hot, cooked pasta to large bowl.
- Toss pasta gently with tomato mixture, basil and half of Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with the remaining Parmesan.
Source: The Olive Garden