Olive Garden Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and dice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Core and seed peppers and dice into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a small baking pan, toss potatoes and peppers with the oil and herb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with parsley and Romano cheese.
Source: Olive Garden