Olive Garden Pizza Bianco
- 2 seasoned thick 6-inch diameter pizza crusts, ready-to-serve
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup diced black olives
- 1/3 cup seeded chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch oregano, or to taste
- 1 pinch basil, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the filling and mix thoroughly. Divide the filling
in half and spread on each crust.
- Prepare toppings and divide in half.
- Sprinkle green onions, olives and tomatoes over crusts.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Sprinkle tops with oregano and basil.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes
until filling is hot and cheese has melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Source: Olive Garden Restaurants
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes