Olive Garden Pollo Limone
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Salt, pepper
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place flour
in a bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Lightly coat chicken with flour and transfer to skillet and cook until brown
and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to plate and keep warm.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in same skillet over low heat. Add green onions and
garlic; sauté until tender.
- Stir in broth and wine scraping browned bits from pan.
- Add lemon juice and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, simmering for about 3 minutes.
- Mix in lemon peel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer in sauce until heated through turning to
- Transfer chicken to plate, spoon juices over chicken and sprinkle with remaining
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes