Olive Garden-Style Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt or 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salad mix
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed.
- If this is a little too tart for your own personal tastes, add a little extra sugar.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 12/1/2001 10:15 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes