Olive Garden Ravioletti in
Mushroom-Walnut Cream Sauce
- 12 ounces ravioletti or tricolored tortellini, cooked
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and walnuts
until mushrooms are golden.
- Add cream and cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes
until slightly thickened.
- Turn heat to warm and when cream stops simmering, add
pepper and Parmesan and stir until sauce is smooth. Do not boil.
- Serve hot pasta with the sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Source: Olive Garden Restaurants
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes