Olive Garden San Remo
- 1 1/2 pounds green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 8 ounces yellow onion, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pound mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 32 ounces canned tomatoes with juice, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 16 ounces tomatoes in puree, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- Flour, for dredging
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into pieces
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 pound fresh spaghetti, cooked
- Heat oil in Dutch over over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onions and mushrooms
and saute, stirring constantly for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 2 more minutes. Stir in tomatoes, herbs, wine and bouillon.
Lower heat and let simmer while preparing chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour and sauté until golden. Do not crowd skillet; add more
olive oil as necessary. As pieces are browned, add to tomato-pepper sauce. When
all pieces have been added, cover and simmer 10 minutes to finish cooking chicken.
- Serve sauce over pasta.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Source: Olive Garden Restaurants
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes