Olive Garden Seafood Pasta Chowder
- 6 ounces small shells or bowties
- 3 ounces crab meat
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (1 ounce) package Newburg sauce mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Sort crab meat to remove any shell
- Melt butter in 3-quart non-aluminum saucepan.
- Add mushrooms; sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce mix; stir well.
- Add milk, water and wine; stir well with a wire
whisk until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 to 8 minutes, stirring
- Add green onions, pasta and crab; stir to combine. Heat through.
- Spoon into serving bowls and garnish each serving with chopped parsley.
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes