Olive Garden Spaghetti delle Rocca
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 ounces washed and dried quartered button mushrooms
- 2 ounces diced yellow onions
- 2 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata black olives
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound dry pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat oil in sauce pot. Add garlic, onions and mushrooms. Cook for one minute; do not brown.
- Add cherry tomatoes, olives, capers, basil, parsley, salt and pepper flakes; sauté 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a large bowl, combine sauce and drained pasta while both are hot.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese; garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Source: Olive Garden