Olive Garden Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 pounds ground round
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 6 ounces V-8 juice
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- Brown meat in oil until pink color disappears. Crumble with fork.
- Stir in tomatoes, V-9 juice, Prego, soup mix and grape jelly. Cook, stirring often, 15 to 20 minutes
or until jelly melts and sauce is piping hot.
Yields enough sauce for 6 to 8 servings.
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
This is a clone recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes