Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) package meat filled ravioli, fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Mix water with eggs and beat well, set aside.
- Mix Italian seasonings and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set this aside.
- Measure flour in bowl and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees F for deep frying.
- Dip ravioli in flour then in the egg wash then in bread crumbs and carefully
place in hot oil. Fry until golden, remove from oil and drain.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes