Olive Garden Tortellini do Forni
- 1 1/4 pounds cheese tortellini, cooked
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups peeled crushed drained plum tomatoes
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, mashed
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Have tomatoes in chunky pieces. Blend bouillon with basil, parsley and pepper
into the tomatoes.
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil until just white. Add to the sauce
and bring just to a simmer.
- When sauce is hot, add the cream to a non-aluminum skillet and bring to a slow
boil and add the hot tomato sauce and cheese. Stir well and blend the tortellini
into the pan of tomato basil cream sauce.
- Serve, topped with parsley and cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
Source: Olive Garden Restaurants
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes