Rainforest Cafe Rasta Pasta
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium red pepper, roasted
- 1 cup grilled chicken, sliced into 1/2 inch wide pieces
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/8 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In a 10 inch sauté pan, sauté garlic in olive oil. Add spinach, broccoli, red pepper and grilled chicken; toss to combine.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto; simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Reheat pasta if necessary under hot running water in a strainer; pour into a pasta bowl.
- Pour Alfredo sauce mixture over bow ties.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan.