Ralph and Kacoo's B-B-Q Shrimp
- 2 pounds large fresh shrimp in the shell (heads removed)
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sweet basil (dried will do, but fresh is best)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons black pepper
- Toasted French bread
- Melt butter in olive oil. Add all other ingredients except shrimp. Let sauce
stand for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, add shrimp to skillet and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until
they are pink all over, stirring often.
- Divide shrimp among individual bowls. Pour sauce over shrimp and serve with French
bread for dipping.
Source: wbrz.com - Ralph and Kacoo's, New Orleans, Louisiana
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.