Ralph and Kacoo's Salmon Provencal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 (9 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, diced and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 pound baby shrimp, peeled
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Add onions, both bell peppers and the shrimp.
Cook until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Deglaze pan with wine.
- Add tomatoes, black olives and seasonings and cook until heated throughout.
- For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Lightly dust the fish in white flour and sauté in clarified butter until browned on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet and place in serving dish, and top with vegetable mixture.
- Serve with pasta aioli (pasta tossed in garlic butter and chopped parsley).
Source: wbrz.com - Ralph and Kacoo's, New Orleans, Louisiana
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes