Rawhide Western Town Roasted
Pepper Corn Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 tablespoons whole unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup corn meal
- 3/4 cup eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups cream-style corn
- 1 cup diced green chiles, canned or fresh (fresh will add more heat)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Nonstick spray
- Place softened butter in mixing bowl. Add sugar and corn meal. Mix to incorporate
the three items together making sure butter is soft.
- Add flour, baking powder and eggs; mix very well to incorporate all items
- Add peppers, corn and cheese; mix just enough to incorporate the last three items
- Spray a mini muffin pan (Teflon preferred) with nonstick spray.
- Scoop 1 ounce into mini muffin pan.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: Executive Chef Jon Anderson, Rawhide Western Town, Wild Horse Pass, Chandler,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes