Red Lobster Broiled Dill Salmon
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 salmon steaks, 1-inch
thick (about 2 pound total)
- Place melted butter, lemon juice, salt, fresh chopped dill and red pepper in
small bowl and stir to combine. Heat broiler.
- Place salmon steaks on lightly-greased pan and brush with half of seasoned butter.
- Broil, 5 inches from source of heat, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn heat to 400 degrees F, close oven and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Brush with remaining butter blend.
Yields 4 servings.
Posted by dizzybreez at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001
Source: Red Lobster Restaurant's recipe collection at redlobster.com