Roadside Bar & Grill
Delmonico Steak au Poivre
- 1 ounce green peppercorns
- 1 ounce brandy or cognac
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large sauté skillet. Press green peppercorns into Delmonico steak. Sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
- Sear steak in well ventilated area 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip steak over and deglaze pan with brandy away from open flame.
- Add stock and cream, reduce by half and serve.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 2:16:39 pm.
Source: by Chef Matt Fretwell - Roadside Bar & Grill, Outer Banks - 13NEWS
Lunchbreak November 20, 2000