Roaring Fork Chocolate Bourbon Fondue
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon, or more if needed
- 8 slices pound cake, 3/4- to 1-inch thick, grilled on a medium high grill for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, and cut into cubes
- 16 miniature farm apples, cored
- 32 dates, seeded
- 48 spiced pecans, about 1 1/2 cups
- To make ganache, place dark chocolate and heavy cream in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over very low heat, just until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour bourbon into a shot glass and ganache in a bowl or cup.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients on a platter and serve.
- Dip ingredients first in the bourbon, and then the chocolate.
Yield: 8 servings
Approximate values per serving: 951 calories, 46 g fat, 166 mg cholesterol,
8 g protein, 116 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 241 mg sodium, 45 percent calories
Source: Roaring Fork, Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes