Roaring Fork Forkless Dessert
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Tia Maria or Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- Small ice cubes to fill shaker
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake.
- Strain into a small parfait or cordial glass.
Makes one serving.
Source: Roaring Fork bar manager Dan Rutland, Roaring Fork Restaurant, Scottsdale,
Arizona - Arizona Republic 8/14/2002
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes