Rock Bottom Brewery Angel Hair
Pasta with Smoked Tomatoes
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup salsa cruda
- 2 basil leaves, fried
- 1/4 ounce asiago cheese, grated
Salsa Cruda with Smoked Tomatoes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, halved and smoked
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 5 fresh basil leaves, julienned
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- Pasta: Cook pasta and place in bowl.
- Pour hot salsa mixture over the top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with two fried basil leaves and shaved Asiago cheese.
- Salsa Cruda with Smoked Tomatoes: Smoke tomatoes for 15 minutes;
cut side down on perforated sheet pan.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Add all ingredients and blend in food processor.
- Refrigerate until needed (has a shelf life of 2 days).
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/6/2002 9:08 am.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - 1/20/99 - From The Rock Bottom Brewery
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes