Rock Bottom Brewery
Beer Battered Fish (Salmon)
- 3 cups Pale Ale
- 4 cups water
- 2 pounds plus 6 ounces flour
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 4 ounces granulated sugar, by weight
- 2 thick salmon steaks
- Cooking oil (can use canola, or other)
- Combine beer and water in mixing bowl.
- Slowly incorporate other ingredients until
smooth. Be sure to keep the batter as cool as possible.
- When ready, cut salmon into
individual thumb-sized pieces. Coat fish pieces entirely in batter and let some
- Immerse in preheated 350 degrees F oil until golden brown.
- Serve with caution, very hot!
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/19/2002 1:19 am.
Source: KARE 11 News - kare11.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes