Rock Bottom Brewery Beer Bread
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 pounds flour
- 6 tablespoons grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups beer
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix in cheese, peppers and onions.
- Add 1 1/2 cups beer; mix well.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup beer. Combine thoroughly.
- Bake in preheated 300 degrees F oven for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes