Rock Bottom Brewery Margarita Chicken
- 4 (8 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 quart of your favorite margarita mix
Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons margarita mix
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place chicken in a bowl, add margarita mix and marinate for 24 hours.
- Place chicken on grill for two minutes, then turn a 1/4 turn and grill two more
minutes. Turn over and repeat.
- Place on bun and top with Pico de Gallo.
- Place all of the Pico de Gallo ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/28/2002 8:04 am.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - 6/19/98 - from Rock Bottom Brewery