Rock Bottom Brewery Spicy Spinach Dip
- 1 cup tomatoes, drained and diced
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup sweet red peppers, drained and diced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onions, minced
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 3/4 pounds pepper jack cheese, grated
- Sweat onions in a saucepan.
- Add half-and-half and bring to a boil.
- Slowly add grated cheese, stirring until all the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add spinach and blend.
- Mix in tomatoes and peppers, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/22/2002 7:34 pm.
Source: Chef Domingo Maceda, Rock Bottom Brewery