Rusconi's American Kitchen Oven
Roasted Salmon in One Pan with
Fennel, Heirloom Potatoes and Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 ounce garlic, chopped
- 2 bulbs fennel, cut into thick slices
- 1pound asparagus, trimmed
- 4 (6 ounce) portions salmon
- 1 lemon , juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of pan.
- Place your potatoes, and fennel
cut side down in a large straight sided sauté pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Place your trimmed asparagus over the potatoes and fennel.
- Season your Salmon
and squeeze the lemon juice over the top of it.
- Place the Salmon in the pan over
the vegetables and bake for about 10 minutes until fish is no longer translucent.
- Plate and serve.
used with permission from
Chef Michael Rusconi, Rusconi's American Kitchen, Phoenix, Arizona.