Rusconi's American Kitchen Oven
Roasted Salmon in One Pan with
Fennel, Heirloom Potatoes and Asparagus
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 ounce garlic, chopped
- 2 bulbs fennel, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 4 (6 ounce) portions salmon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of pan.
- Place potatoes and fennel cut side down in a large straight sided sauté pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated 400 degreea F oven for 10 minutes.
- Place trimmed asparagus over the potatoes and fennel.
- Season salmon and squeeze the lemon juice over the top of it.
- Place the salmon in the pan over the vegetables and bake for about 10 minutes until fish is no longer translucent.
- Plate and serve.
Used with permission from Chef Michael Rusconi, Rusconi's American Kitchen, Phoenix, Arizona.