Rustler's Rooste Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, boiled, cooled and quartered
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 6 ounces celery, diced
- 2 ounces onion, chopped
- 1/2 pint mayonnaise
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 ounces pickles, chopped
- Combine salad dressing, salt and pepper; gently mix into potatoes.
- Marinate in the refrigerator until cold.
- Drain dressing that has not been absorbed into the potatoes.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
Source: Rustler's Rooste, Phoenix, Arizona