Sizzler Steakhouse Blue Cheese Dressing
This recipe takes two days to make, so plan ahead
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) mayonnaise
- In a large glass bowl, combine lemon juice, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper and
blue cheese. Chill overnight.
- The next day, stir in sour cream and mayonnaise until mixed well.
Yield: 5 cups
Will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 month.