Skipjack's Key Lime Pie
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Key lime juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- whipped cream
- toasted coconut
- raspberry sauce
- In a large bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press evenly on the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pie plate.
- Chill while preparing the filling.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl beat the egg yolks until thick and pale yellow, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the milk, lime juice and sour cream and beat until blended and smooth.
- Pour into the crust and bake for 17 minutes or until the center feels set when lightly
- Cool on rack. Chill.
- Garnish as desired.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Skipjack's, Boston, Massachusetts