Skyline Lodge Apple Cake
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups sifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cake: Mix all the ingredients, and bake in a prepared 10-inch springform pan at
350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Caramel Topping: Mix and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle over warm cake, one piece at a time.
Source: Skyline Lodge, Highlands, North Carolina
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes