Snake Creek Grill Caramel Carrots
- 6 carrots, peeled, cut diagonally
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Blanch carrots in boiling water until tender, approximately 20 minutes. Do not
- Cool quickly in ice water. Drain. (Can be done ahead of time.)
- Heat canola oil in a large sauté pan. Place carrots into pan and sear them until
- Add butter and brown sugar. Cook until caramelized (the sugar melts
and becomes a thick, clear liquid).
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Barbara Hill, Snake Creek Grill, Heber, Utah
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes