Snake Creek Grill Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine oil, eggs, zucchini, sugar and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Beat
for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Add cinnamon.
- Fold dry ingredients
lightly by hand into egg mixture. Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips. Place
mixture into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F or
until a wooden pick comes out dry.
- Cool and remove from pans.
- Slice and serve.
Can be frozen.
Source: Barbara Hill, Snake Creek Grill, Heber, Utah