Sonic Drive-In Fritos Chili Cheese Wraps
- 1 (19 ounce) can mild plain chili (heated)
- 3 cups Fritos or other corn chips (original style)
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup diced onions (to taste)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Mix Fritos with chili; place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour
- Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili. Fold each side over each other.
The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped
- Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Serving size: 4