Sonny's Creative Kitchen Outer Banks Crab Dip
- 4 pounds backfin crab meat
- 5 pounds cream cheese
- 18 eggs
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Florida Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic pepper
- 1/8 cup basil
- 1/8 cup oregano
- 2 cups shredded Romano cheese
- 2 cups diced mixed green and red peppers
- Mix all items together by hand until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, then stir. Bake another 25 minutes.
- Pull from oven and top with shredded Romano cheese.
- Serve with croutons or crackers.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/20/2001 10:43 am.
Source: By: Sonny's Creative Kitchen, Outer Banks, North Carolina - 13News
Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - wvec.com