Soulard's Restaurant Olive Oil Herb Dressing
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Mix first 7 ingredients tightly covered jar or whisk in a bowl, until well incorporated.
- Place mixed greens on a plate and toss with Olive Oil Herb Dressing; top with
fresh ground black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/29/2001 7:24 pm.
Source: Soulard's Restaurant, Show Me St. Louis - ksdk.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes