Spaghetti Warehouse Wedding Soup
- 1 gallon water
- 1 ounce chicken base or bouillon
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped, frozen
- 1 teaspoon basil (sweet)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast meat, cooked and diced
- 1 pound tiny meatballs
- 1 cup spaghetti, cooked, broken long
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add chicken base. Stir to dissolve.
- Add celery, carrots, onions, spinach and basil. Simmer 10 minutes
- Add meatballs, chicken and cooked spaghetti.
Yields 1 gallon.
If you can't find tiny meatballs at the grocery store, you can use
larger meatballs cut into quarters. If you make your own meatball mix, bake in oven
and drain ahead of time.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes