Spectrum Catering Baked Banana
- 1 banana, sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- Several slices strawberry
- 1 plum, cut up
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- Place everything in a foil wrap (except for brown sugar and vanilla bean)
- Sprinkle contents with 3 tablespoon. brown sugar Put one half of a vanilla bean
- Close up the foil packet and roast for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Take out, and add a sprig of mint and powdered sugar.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/18/2002 12:01 am.
Source: Alan Jackson, Spectrum Catering - West Los Angeles - nbc4la.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes