Stewart's Drive-In Scramburgers
We also like this sloppy joe mixture served over the top of hot buttermilk biscuits!
Yield: 10 Scramburgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in saucepan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add browned ground beef and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Photo credit: @joefoodie
on Visual hunt
/ CC BY