Zambra Grille Penne Pasta
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 12 ounces chicken breast, grilled
- 4 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces rainwater Madeira wine
- 3 leeks, white part only, sliced
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 4 ounces chicken stock
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked, drained and kept warm
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic in olive oil. Add chicken, mushrooms and leeks; sauté until
leeks have softened.
- Deglaze pan with wine.
- Add chicken stock and heavy cream; reduce to thicken the sauce.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Source: Jonathan Barnett, Zambra Grille, Phoenix, Arizona