Annette Funicello's Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Skippy creamy or super chunk peanut butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter,
eggs, water and vanilla extract just until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat until blended. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate pieces into batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten
slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Makes about 2 to 3 dozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes