Sunman-Dearborn School Chili
This very popular chili was always served with cornbread and butter on the side.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 3 tablespoons onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 2/3 cup pinto beans (15 ounce can)
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain off extra fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except
spaghetti. Add one quart water. Bring chili to boil. Add spaghetti.
- Serve when spaghetti is soft.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.