Sunman-Dearborn School Chili
This very popular chili was always served with cornbread and butter on the side.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 3 tablespoons onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 2/3 cup pinto beans (15 ounce can)
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain off extra fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except
spaghetti. Add one quart water. Bring chili to boil. Add spaghetti.
- Serve when spaghetti is soft.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.