Apricot Eggnog Punch
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 carton (1/2 gallon) eggnog, well chilled
- 3 (11 1/2 ounce) cans apricot nectar, well chilled
Optional ice ring
- Canned apricot halves, drained
- Mint sprigs
- Whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Combine eggnog and nectar in a large punch bowl; mix well.
- Ladle into frosted mugs; garnish with a dash of nutmeg.
Optional Ice Ring
- Fill a 4 cup ring mold halfway with water; freeze until solid.
- Arrange apricot halves, mint sprigs and cranberries attractively over ice.
- Drizzle with 1 cup cold water.
- Freeze until fruit is frozen.
- Unmold and float in punch.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin