Apricot Eggnog Punch
- 1 carton (1/2 gallon) eggnog, well chilled
- 3 (11 1/2 ounce) cans apricot nectar, well chilled
Optional ice ring
- Canned apricot halves, drained
- Mint sprigs
- Whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Eggnog: Combine eggnog and nectar in a large punch bowl; mix well.
- Ladle into frosted mugs; garnish with a dash of nutmeg.
- Optional Ice Ring: Fill a 4 cup ring mold halfway with water; freeze
- Arrange apricot halves, mint sprigs and cranberries attractively over ice.
- Drizzle with 1 cup cold water.
- Freeze until fruit is frozen.
- Unmold and float in punch.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy
Farmers of Wisconsin
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.