- 1 (6 ounce can) strawberry nectar
- 1 small can frozen orange juice
- 1/2 quart carbonated lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup fresh fruit, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can peach nectar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 quart Burgundy wine
- Combine all ingredients in a large container, adding fruit last, to float on
top. Cover and let stand.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours, allowing flavors to mingle.
- Serve chilled.
Yield: enough for one punch bowl
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.