Baker's One Bowl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark
Yield: 10 servings, 1 piece each
- 1 1/2 packages (12 squares) Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/3 cup coarsely broken Honey Maid Honey Grahams
- 1/3 cup Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGHfor 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread onto wax paper-covered baking sheet or tray.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into 10 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Bring this simple bark to a holiday party to share with family and friends.
Chocolate-Peppermint Bark: Omit peanuts, grahams and marshmallows. Melt chocolate as directed; stir in 1 cup crushed peppermint candies. Spread onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate and break into pieces as directed.
Per serving: Calories 210 Total fat 13g Saturated fat 7g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrate 25g Dietary fiber 3g Sugars 17g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium 2% DV Iron 10% DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company