Baker's One Bowl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark
- 1 1/2 packages (12 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/3 cup coarsely broken HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1/3 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until
chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread onto wax paper-covered baking sheet or tray.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into 10 pieces.
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Yield: 10 servings, 1 piece each
Size-Wise: Bring this simple bark to a holiday party to share with family and
Chocolate-Peppermint Bark: Omit peanuts, grahams and marshmallows. Melt chocolate
as directed; stir in 1 cup crushed peppermint candies. Spread onto prepared baking
sheet. Refrigerate and break into pieces as directed.
Nutritional Information: Calories 210 Total fat 13 g Saturated fat 7 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 40 mg Carbohydrate 25 g Dietary fiber 3 g Sugars 17 g Protein 4 g Vitamin
0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 10 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.