Candy Cane Swizzle Sticks
Can you imagine how delighted guests would be to have these swizzle sticks for their hot chocolate or other drinks?
Yield: 12 candy canes
- 4 (2 ounce) vanilla bark coating squares, chopped and melted
- Green food coloring paste
- 12 large candy canes
- Toppings: holiday sprinkles, colored sugars
- Stir together melted chocolate coating and desired amount of paste. (We used a wooden pick dipped once in food coloring paste to tint chocolate coating.)
- Dip ends of candy canes 2 to 3 inches into coating; let excess drip off.
- Sprinkle immediately with desired toppings, and dry on a wire rack.
Source: Southern Living