- 10 ounces vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup candied green cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Stir vanilla chips in a double boiler over low heat until smooth, or microwave
on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes or until soft, then stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in almonds and cherries.
- Drop tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until hard.
- Store in an airtight container.