Almond Paste Bars
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup almond paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix together well the 3 eggs, butter, 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and oil. Set aside.
- Beat together well the almond paste, 2 eggs and 1 cup sugar.
- Add to the flour mixture and beat together until well combined.
- Pour into a well greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- While still warm, dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into squares when cooled.