Chocolate Bliss Macadamia Cookies
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 cup firmly
packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon CALUMET Baking
- 2 cups chopped PLANTERS Macadamias
- 1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S
Premium White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes,
stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract; stir until well blended.
- Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop rounded tablespoonsful of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and shiny.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Yield: about 3 dozen or 36 servings, one cookie each
If omitting nuts, increase flour to
3/4 cup to prevent the cookies from spreading excessively during baking. Substitute
1 cup dried cranberries for 1 cup of the macadamias.
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using toasted PLANTERS Slivered Almonds.
Nutritional Information: Calories 150 Total fat 11 g Saturated fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 15 mg Sodium 40 mg Carbohydrate 13 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 10 g Protein
2 g Vitamin A 0 %
DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: